lith print

Hi all,
See my latest lith print at http://home.wxs.nl/~losjb/glasses2.jpg
The colour is almost exactly the same as the original. I want to shoot
similar subjects on HIE and toner them as well. Just to let you see what
lith printing can do! Could you give any advice about how to shoot in IR
(sunlight or bulbs) and what sort of tonering is best for this subject?
--
Greetings,
Jaap Los

See also my Infrared Photography Homepage specially made for you with
lots of information, infrared/lith pictures and links to other
interesting infrared-photography sites.
at:   http://home.wxs.nl/~losjb/hometest.html