Who to blame?

  • From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Who to blame?
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:10:45 -0500 (CDT)

I just got a roll of HIE back from the lab that clearly was exposed
to light through a slot in the film canister or something similar.
There are dark strips extending from top to bottom of the film every
other frame or so, with the strips being widest and darkest  at the
beginning of the roll, and much thinner and lighter by the end of the
roll.

Is it possible to tell whether I somehow exposed this cartridge (I
just bought a changing bag that may not be IR opaque, although my EIR
shows no sign of fogging or leakage) or whether the lab did something
wrong?

BB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel				bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx