70mm film

its that time of year when travel gets sloppy in the Mid West. and my local camera store suddenly thinks of selling large lots of film. (as in the minimum order is 18 rolls....)

sooo

any good mail order places for 70mm film? prices?

what besides IR is available, I've heard Ilford FP4, Tri-x, differrent tales on VPS (its there, its discontinued), any comments and other info would be helpful.

its been so long since I've updated my paperwork on whats available I still have Ektachrome 64 listed as a film......

B&H didn't have IR in its catalog.

thanks.