Re: 87c, Red 25, and one more...

  • From: George L Smyth <glsmyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 87c, Red 25, and one more...
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:14:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Jon Witsell wrote:

> Oops, forgot one:
>
> I have just started developing my own film. Kodak lists HC-110/dilution B,
> for 5 min. at 68f. So if I shoot one roll of HIE at 200ASA and another at
> 800ASA, do the developing times change at all, or can I do them both in the
> same tank?

Are you sure that you want to use HC110?  I would suggest you away from
it and steer you toward Xtol or D76.  They're MUCH better suited to HIE.

Anyway, if you shoot two rolls of film at different speeds then you
definitely need to adjust the development times, so no, you can't do them
at the same time (unless you are just testing).

george

---
Handmade Photographic Images
http://www2.ari.net/glsmyth/