Re: Inexpensive infrared edge/cutoff filters

  • From: Ben Kreunen <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Inexpensive infrared edge/cutoff filters
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 00:21:33 +1100

>What I would then do is put a filter over two cameras so each camera
>sees a different band.
Do you need to have separate light sources for each camera? (I can think of
some possibilities where you might but you don't mention these). If not
then there's probably not much point in having narrow band light sources,
the filter over the cameras will suffice. It doesn't answer your question
but you may not need the filters for the lights which may reduce your problem.

Cheers

Ben

Gallery and Photography Tips (including IR)
http://www.bigbenpublishing.com.au/gallery/photography/