My latest IR shots

hi folks :)

Thanks to all of you for your much appreciated advice on IR photography.
You were all a great help :)it's been a long & hard road, I'm glad I'm at
the end of it  ;) ) .....oh no, I just realized I'm just beginning. I was
absolutely estatic I as started to get my first glimpses of this roll as I
was scanning with my neg scanner. Infrared is just SOOO absolutely
gorgeous. The images are not even close to the standard as what most of our
list members such as Mr. George , Mr William (thanks for the list !) or Mr
Keith creates. But I hope you share the same joy with my images as you did
when you first saw your own shots. I'm like a baby taking his first
tottering steps in IR, gimme time mates :) This series of images and the
joy they give me, I dedicate to all you who form this list.

You have all been an inspiration :)

I've put up some images on my homepage for your viewing pleasure at
http://handel.pacific.net.sg/~danzig/main/gallery/index.html

Your friend,
ket