RE: Re: reusing diluted developer ?

  • From: Adrian Smythe-Hunt <intihuatana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: reusing diluted developer ?
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:27:05 -0500 (EST)

You cannot re-use dilute developers. To do so is foolish, and wastes the much more expensive film, not to mention the images you took time to make.

You can reuse the developer if you use it undiluted and return it to the bottle, but even then you must compensate for weakend potency by extending develpoment time 10% for each reuse.