winter landscape in IR

  • From: Jaap Los <imagefotografie@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: winter landscape in IR
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 10:37:08 +0100

Hi all,
Soon the winter will knock at the door and I plan to make a fresh serie
of IR pics. Normally I use HIE at 1/125 sec @ F11 for open sunny
landscapes and I develop in XTOL 1+1 at 68F (20 C) for 8 1/2 minutes. I
meter through the lens with the #25 red filter on it. Set the meter at
600ASA.
Could you please advice me how to expose winter landscapes. Should I
give 2 stops more as in normal b/w photography? Thank you!
--
Greetings,
Jaap Los

See also my Infrared Photography Homepage specially made for you with
lots of information, infrared/lith pictures and links to other
interesting infrared-photography sites.
at:   http://home.wxs.nl/~losjb/hometest.html