Re: My own domain name!

  • From: Luvdove6@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: My own domain name!
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:17:01 EST

In a message dated 11/21/99 6:06:18 AM Pacific Standard Time, GLSmyth@xxxxxxx
writes:

> You've got a few broken links with the thumbnails in each section (it
>  allears that it is looking for them on your D: drive).

Thank you SO much for telling me that!!  I fixed them all so on each page
you'd have to right click and choose reload frame to see the corrections
(unless its your first time there) because of the way the company forwarded
my domain name.

Sorry... I know I've made people on this list my editors a few times  ;-)

~Holly~

 My WebSite!
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/s/h/a/shapeshift/shapeshift.html
                                    or