Re: Doh! Opened infrared roll for 1 second in light

  • From: "Evan Taylor" <obsidion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Doh! Opened infrared roll for 1 second in light
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:50:25 +1100

I originally loaded the film with a black bag.. but
then one day i thought i would try it without (dont
ask me why, maybe because I didnt have my black
bag with me) and all that happened was the first
5 frames of the film have overexposed lines on them..
i'll scan in a negative and post it..

you will all probably kill me when i say this, but i always
load my infrared outside of black bag now... i have no
problems..

and i have done it in broad daylight too!

catchya

Evan Taylor

obsidion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx