Re: Doh! Opened infrared roll for 1 second in light

  • From: ZmanPhotog@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Doh! Opened infrared roll for 1 second in light
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:52:01 EST

I'm not sure what everyone does when they develop their HIE film, but I
prefer to develop in complete darkness.  My Art Photography class I'm
teaching this semester has allowed me to see some experimentation with the
Kodak IR film.
 All of the students process with the lights on, which has resulted in no
fogging.
I just like to be extra careful.

Zman