Re: How About An Infra-Red Photo Contest?

  • From: Martin Gebhardt <geb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: How About An Infra-Red Photo Contest?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:24:56 +0100

Hi,

I like the idea of a photo contest and agree that constructive critisism
is more important than expensive prices. Still, I would prefer having a
jury from outside this list for two reasons. First, it would give us
more publicity than an internal contest. And second, people not doing
infrared photography themselves could be more  helpful judging our
photos as "photos", not as "infrared photos".

Greetings, Martin.