Re: LITH print

Jaap Los wrote:

> Hi all,
> I made HIE-pics of  linden leaves and lith-printed them. Hereby an example.
> I was surprised by the very fine color gradations achieved by printing on
> Kentmere Kentona and selenium tonering. The pic is in its original colors
> and hasn't been manipulated in Photoshop! Hope you can see it on your
> screen. Click on:
> http://home.wxs.nl/~losjb/lindenleave1.jpg
> Greetings,
> Jaap Los
> The Netherlands

I apologize for the late reply but I have been traveling for a while.

Yes, this is my favorite paper for Lith prints. It is Luminos Classic Glossy
Warmtone in the US.  (If you want to get this, do not get anything but this
exact version, e.g. Cooltone is not the same.)

Make more than one because this paper also does really neat things in selenium
(I like a dilution between 1:6 and 1:10).  It can sometimes go through several
changes and splits, so it's fun to have several to pull at different times.
Jaap, I would be very interested to see your results if you try this.

Hopefully, I will soon have some time to put up some more of my examples.

Bertha
--
Email:  badamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netcom.com/~badamson/