Which developer

  • From: Tom Purdum <javaboyone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Which developer
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:41:45 -0700 (PDT)

First, Thank you all for the help with the metering
issue I was having.  I am going to go play around this
weekend and see If I can't figure this out better.

Now,  I am sure this is more a matter of personal
choice and whatnot but what developer is better for
Konica 750 and Kodak HIE.  Currently using Kodak D76
as this is my basic developer in my darkroom, but
would like to improve my negs with perhaps a better
suited developer.  Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Tom Purdum

http://mail.yahoo.com/