Re: Swing Lens cameras from 1974

  • From: Joe McCary <mccary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Swing Lens cameras from 1974
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:55:43 -0400

Richard, I am sure I have seen images from the Nixon era that have been shot
on panorama cameras well before the last day.  You might check to see.  The
ones I am thinking of were made on 35mm film and had the feel of a swing
lens camera.  I can get you the image numbers if you need them.
Joe McCary