funny text

  • From: Stephan Sulser <stsulser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: funny text
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:22:02 +0200

Hi everybody

As this goes out to all entries in my address book I write it in English.

You may or may not (lucky!) have received an e-mail called something like
"funny text". Don't blame me, got it from a friend who in turn got it from
another one. (OK, blame me for opening it!).
DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT! DELETE THE MESSAGE UNREAD. It contains the worm
"VBS.Stages.A"

Regards
Stephan Sulser