Removing the Western Web

If you follow the directions for removing the Western Web as described
at the bottom of their message, all you are doing is responding back to
this list.
I understand that spammers want you to remove yourself, because then
then know that there is a live person at that email waiting to get
spammed again.
Rod S.

Ken D Cree wrote:

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah etc.......