RE: LS-2000 help

  • From: "Sokolowski, Ed" <esokolowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LS-2000 help
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:37:14 -0400

Ernst,

I was not aware of that.... I am not sure why Epson would convert CMYK to
RGB to pring on CMYK sounds Like they are trying to correct the problem I
was talking about. Users printing RGB to CMYK printers. Our Epson 5000's and
7000's are balenced for the press so that the output from either machine
MATCHES the output from the press. All files are CMYK.

The press that we send the final to RQUIRES CMYK Wouldnt it be better
workflow to make only one document that represents the final output insted
of one for proofing and one for press..........???

Ed