Roundshot 220VR with a zoom lens

  • From: Harold Wong <hgw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Roundshot 220VR with a zoom lens
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to those how wrote back to me about the exposure problem I was
having with Roundshot while shooting at a lower speed. It turns out I was
on Demo mode.

Now another question.

I've been told I cannot use a zoom lens on the Roundshot. Is it because
it's close to impossible to match the lens' focal length to the camera's
setting or is there some other technical issue?

Thanks.

Harold