Re: 180 Fisheye lenses for 4x5

  • From: Glenn Barry <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 180 Fisheye lenses for 4x5
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:29:47 +1000

Steven Morton wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am selling a couple of medium format 180 fisheye lenses which are
> possibly suitable for use on 4x5. One is a 37mm
> Mamiya fisheye.
>
> See:
> http://www.physics.monash.edu.au/~smort/Bigfish.html
>
> All the best
> Steve

Have you got a comparative "opinion" about the optial quality between
the Arsat and the Mamiya?? I have the Arsat with the lens hood removed
and mouned into a Copal #3 to use on 4x5 and wondered how the Mamiya
compared optically. I would like the Mamiya to use on my RB though which
is why I am asking.

Thanks

Glenn

--
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine
when the sun is out but when the darkness sets in, their true

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Glenn Barry Photography
2/13 Gerroa Avenue
Bayview