Re: Myhrvold leaves!

  • From: Pastor D L Dickerson <therevdd@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Myhrvold leaves!
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 17:30:26 -0400

Nathan,

As someone who has only been on the list for two months and mostly just reads the list, I never made the connection with Microsoft. If I could ask one question? I remember reading you were going to spend time with hunting  for dinosaur remains in eastern Montana. If you did go to hunt dinosaur remains, did you take any panoramics in Montana and are any posted on the web?

Dale