qt 5 and ipix ?

  • From: lists <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: qt 5 and ipix ?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:57:41 +0200

folks,

yesterday apple presented qt 5. :-)
did i get the following right?

apple is licensing ipix-technology to offer
360-degree-video and cubic-vr?

michael

Werder & Stoll. Design Consultants
Claudia Werder, Designerin MA (RCA)
Michael Stoll, Diplom-Designer (FH), AGD, SND
Ebertstrasse 8
D-72072 Tuebingen/Germany

phone           ++49 (0) 7071 / 360303
fax             ++49 (0) 7071 / 360325
e-mail          cwerder@xxxxxxxx
e-mail          mstoll@xxxxxxxx
WWW             http://www.we-st.de
ICQ#            17446938
ICQ#            54280625

>Von: "William G. Lea" <wglea1@xxxxxxxxxx>
>An: panorama-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Betreff: Re: Looking for photographer
>Datum: Son, 31. Jul 2011 4:19 Uhr
>

> If I'm not mistaken As the Eye See's it operated out of the Orange county
Swapmeet