Re: Graduated Filters

  • From: Michel Dusariez <dusariez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Graduated Filters
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:45:34 +0200

At least I find the address of  filter colotation for personal use, go to /

www. callbpi.com

Good coloration.

Michel
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
prevoius message :

Dear panoramist,

I remember to all of you that I am a retail optician in Brussels, Belgium.

About graduate filters, you have to know that it's very easy to made some
yourself.

In any rx spectacles glass factory, who made glass (mineral and organic -
plastic )  for retail opticians, they made any coloration on organic
eyeglass, they put the plastic glass in some tinting liquid at 90-95
centigrade temperature for a few minutes.

 The tinting powder come in different hues as well neutral gray and is very
inexpensive, you can color a lot of glass in one liter of liquid.

 The coloration is darker as the glass stay more in the liquid.

They made easily graduate by immersing more or less some part of the
plastic sheet.

With some training it is maybe possible to made some central dark spot.

I hope to have give all off you some usefull informations.

Michel DUSARIEZ.

PS : The last edition of the book " 360° PANOPTIC PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIMENTS"
is nearly all sold, last copies are always available, persons interrested
can ask more info by E-mail.

Michel DUSARIEZ
UNLIMITED FIELDS RESEARCH PANOPTIC IMAGING
KITE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORDWIDE ASSOCIATION - FOUNDATION
14, Avenue Capitaine PIRET
B-1150 BRUXELLES - BELGIUM
Fax 32 2 512 68 29