Re: CLUB INDIGO

Any way to block spam from this forum???

Maybe not from this forum, but there is a way to avoid it. Become a member of the auxiliary web site for the International Association of Panoramic Photographers (IAPP). The site address is: http://iapp.myassociation.com.

One you have registered as a member of the site (there is no requirement that you be a member of IAPP to do this) you can take advantage of the tools that are offered - one of them being "Discussions". Because these discussions would be web-based and not part of a list serve, your mailbox wouldn't be loaded with garbage you have no interest in seeing.

Right now we only have about 25 people registered on this site. I request that all subscribers to panorama-l please consider being a part of the IAPP auxiliary site as well.

Thanks,

Richard
IAPP Secretary / Treasurer

Footnote: The request mentioned above does not reflect my own or IAPP's discontentment with this discussion group or the administrator, Steve Morton. I think Steve has done an admirable job in establishing and maintaining this service. He deserves our thanks and recognition.