RE: Quality of prints from digital files on photo paper

  • From: Gregory Parkinson <glp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Quality of prints from digital files on photo paper
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:44:23 -0400

At 9:29 PM -0400 10/19/00, Alan Zinn wrote:

>Too bad you didn't get to see some good digital prints. They are out there.
>True, there are those who insist that a d-print on glossy stock looks just
>like a silver print. I haven't seen one of those yet.

I think they're impressive in how much they've improved in a short
period of time but they're still not comparable.

I've been taking digital pics and modifying them so that they
look like photoetching and then printing them out onto watercolor/art
paper.  Just started it and I'm really happy with the results so far.