Re: Image sharpness and focus distance. and hulcherama

  • From: CharlesofSC@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Image sharpness and focus distance. and hulcherama
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:37:44 -0400 (EDT)

It sounds like what you are telling me is like the old game of crack the
whip. The farther away from the head man, the faster you go as you are
twirlled.The infinity is going past so fast that it can't stay sharp. I mean,
depth of field is depth of field, no matter what type of camera you are
using. Isn't that correct assuming that the nodule point on camera is correct?

Charlesofsc   (go Big Red, beat Oklahoma)