Birdhouses, Chimes, Christmas Items...all handmade

  • From: Redwood Products <redwood4u@xxxxxxx> (HANDMADE GIFTS)
  • Subject: Birdhouses, Chimes, Christmas Items...all handmade
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 00:16:19 -0500 (EST)

Please take a look at our products by placing the word (YES) in the subject line in
the email address below.

                                                         redwoodproud@xxxxxxx

Then upon your reply we will email you a page that displays our products. Please
allow time for page to load depending on your operating system.

Thank you and may all your days be blessed and positive.