Digital Cirkut Cam?

  • From: sperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Scott Perry)
  • Subject: Digital Cirkut Cam?
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 10:29:19 -0400

While thinking of a winter project to do, I'm considering the feasibilty of
putting parts from a one pass CCD flatbed scanner in a homemade back that
will fit on a Cirkut camera outfit. Don't ask me why, but any suggestions
on how this could be done would be appreciated? A year or so ago I remember
a fellow on this list was building a digital panoramic camera with, if
memory serves me correctly, a Marstek hand held scanner. Are you still on
this list? If not does anyone else have his email address?

-Scott

-Scott Perry
-sperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx