RE: Digital Cirkut Cam?

  • From: David Hibbeln <dhibbeln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Digital Cirkut Cam?
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:31:18 -0500

Andy,
Simon Nathan and I had a phone discussion awhile about this.
He had thought about using the linear CCD in the image plane and if it was
do able.
I saw no reason why not. Hey, the darn thing would be just like having a
ground glass.
Also, I used rember focusing on the arial image....

I had wondered if one could put a linear CCD Array in the image plane?
My thought was to use an old 11x14 flat bed studio (bellows) that I have
crated up in my basement.

Is this feasible? It would sure save on 11x14 film stock...:), I figure I
could just go, get a cheap 99 scanner and make up a back for the scanner and
snap it it...

(we dreamy artist types who went to Visual Studies Workshop in the mid 70's
never had any money,
and always found the cheap way out...unlike the engineering types who went
to RIT...)

Regards,
David R. Hibbeln
IT Director - Tobin & Collins CPA PA