New to the list

Hello all,
I'm new to the list.  I've been building and shooting panoramic for probably
5 years now and shooting professionally for about 10 years now.  You can
link to some Panoramic creations here:

http://members.aol.com/dkfletcher/panoramics.jpg

I found this list as I am in the market for a used 120 Noblex.  I have a
90mm f/5.6 SA and a Widelux I'm hoping to sell to finance the Noblex. I do
have pictures if somebody is interested.  I don't know if posting ads on the
list is acceptable, please let me know.

Thanks for any response!!

Dirk
Dirk Fletcher