Re: fisheye lens for medium format camera

  • From: CiramaVentures@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: fisheye lens for medium format camera
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:43:08 -0500 (EST)

I have a Kodak motor driven aerial camera (3 shots per sec.) which has been
set up to use a 30mm Zeiss fisheye lens.  It has two 50 foot vacuum backs,
and has a gyro which will allow it to be shot looking down from a helicopter.
 I no longer have a lens for it and would be willing to sell it.  Anyone
interested.

Michael