Re: Figuring exposure on swing lense cameras

  • From: MMagid3005@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Figuring exposure on swing lense cameras
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:51:16 -0500 (EST)

Jamie -- I can understand narrowing the slit because of the increase in film
speeds.  The last time I used my 5D I attached a 16" piece of Fujichrome (I
think ISO 50) to a 5" X 16" piece of enlarging paper and got a beautiful 2
1/4 X 16" shot at a park with a lake with autumn colors.  I was taking a
class in Photoshop at the time and stitched and printed it with the school's
software.  I use an iMac and haven't found any software on the web that will
work with it.

Your 5D with its variable diaphragm must be a much later model than mine.

My address is scheduled to change tomorrow afternoon to

mmagid3005@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Marty