Re: Making a pano logo,

  • From: Glenn Barry <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Making a pano logo,
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 03:56:23 +1100

Hi Bruce,
Just a guess, but I'd say that it was done in one of the 3d programs with
the stitched panorama used as a texture on the cylinder and exported as an
image file. It may need the image to be used on both the interior and the
exterior of the cylinder to give the transparent effect.  For anyone that
has used any 3d programs this should be a snap.

Glenn

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine
when the sun is out but when the darkness sets in, their true
beauty is revealed only if there is a light within."

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Glenn Barry Photography
2/13 Gerroa Avenue
Bayview