Re: Noblex cameras

  • From: Dan Vint <dvint@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Noblex cameras
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:30:34 -0800 (PST)

I use the 175 UX and much prefer the 6x17 coverage to the 6x12 format. As far
as buying this for the shift, I don't think it makes enough difference to be
that useful, but I do use the slow speed module very often.

It is tricky threading this camera but after a while as long as you take your
time it is possible to do this. Be careful about how much pressure you
inadvertently place on the door (I have large hands) while threading as it
is plastic and is very easy to snap the hinge point out of the back.

I got this repared at the company because PRo Camera wasn't allowed to make the
fix of this nature in the US.

..dan