unemployed?

  • From: Rick <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: unemployed?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:34:49 -0500

Title: TheBigChance.com - Opening Page

Have you ever dreamed about getting your script produced or perhaps starring in a feature film? Maybe you just want to work in the Entertainment Industry? Are you convinced you have some real talent but have no clue how to get started? If this sounds like you, we may just have "TheBigChance" that you've been looking for. We make feature films, TV shows, music cd's and much more... We need your help now! please call 954-762-8553 to get removed