Re: Thanks for dinner

JohnBard wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Thanks for dinner at the Astor last night. We had a great time!
>
> Well here is the symbol of that stock I was talking about. The symbol
> is DYIG.OB. It should be taking a run up real soon.
>
> Well say hello to Karen.. she is a cutie. your a lucky guy...
>
> Regards,
>
> John

John,
That dinner was a joke. How dare you insist I pick up the tab. And after
you asked me out and ordered that expesive wine.
By the way. How do you expect me to take your advice on any stock after
I almost lost my shirt on that crap you talked me into buying this last
summer. You're damn lucky Karen didn't leave me over that. I don't know
why I agreed to meet with you again. If I ever run into you again,
you'll be eating a knuckle sandwich. Up yours John.

Frank