Re: quicktime vtr $

Jeffrey Rogers wrote:

> I am a commercial photographer and one of my clients
> wishes me to produce a Quicktime VTR shot for their
> website. It happens to be a sports arena. I have NO
> idea how much to charge. Any ideas or input? Thanks.

That simply depends on the process you are using, the time spent on
the job and the question if you want to charche a fee for publishing.

On which of these do you want input? After all its not much more than
a calculation of hours and your price per hour, or am I missing
something?

Frank

--
         Frank van der Pol Digitale Fotografie voor Multimedia
     Digitale catalogi - Slideshows - VR objects/panorama's/scenes