Re: Top of Building Pano

  • From: "William G. Lea" <wglea1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Top of Building Pano
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:42:53 -0600

Well when they start offering single picture pricing you can bet they
think too much of themselves.

Its also a bad sign when they don't just come out with their terms and
give you the price. You have to E-mail them and then what do they do
with your address?

I'd be reel leery of any company who's software is priced so high that
they think they can charge a per-image fee.

In fact I'd simply ignore them until they come to their senses on the
price/performance issue.