New to list - my short bio

  • From: bslayter@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: New to list - my short bio
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:04:39 -0400

- Name: Benjamin Slayter

- Profession/Study: Webmaster, Digital Photographer, Marketing Coordinator

- Country: United States (Michigan)

- Personal history of photography: black/white, underwater, color slides,
digital for
     my short (25 years) lifetime.  10 years experience so far.

- Preferred subjects: panoramas, false color IR, Digital IR (- Thanks Carl
Schofield)

- Materials (film, filters, paper, chemistry): Compact flash, Photoshop,
CRT

- Format (35mm/medium format/large format): 35mm, medium format, digital

- Other strange hobbies: scuba

- How did you find out about this list: Clive Warren's FAQ

- In case you already have your own IR-Gallery on the web, please
state the URL/address: (I will then also add your site to the overview of
IR-Galleries on my homepage!....think of the fame you can get....:-))

Or indeed the ridicule ;) OK:

http://www.sga.net/CP950
http://the.whole.net/~zdiver

- Expand on anything photographic you like:

Have been involved in photography since 1986 - first course taken
was with dad's Nikkormat SLR.  Since then have become involved with
underwater photography, slide photography, and recently (thanks to
carl schofield, a member of my Nikon CP950 ring) digital infrared
photography.
My experiments in Infrared "Wet" photography were uneventful and a bit
hit and miss.  Currently using Nikon CP950 and Tiffen 87 filter and
Photoshop.
Look forward to any / all comments.

Regards to all,
Ben