RE: microdol-x times

  • From: "George L Smyth" <GLSmyth@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: microdol-x times
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 06:40:03 -0400

It is a fine grain developer, which means that it works well with fine grain
films.  With other films, it will mush things up.  OTOH, there's certainly
nothing wrong with giving it a shot to see what happens.  It might even work
well with your style (it doesn't work with mine).

Good luck -

george

---
Handmade Photographic Images