Re: Kodak Promoting Infrared

  • From: "Willem-Jan Markerink" <w.j.markerink@xxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Kodak Promoting Infrared
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:54:53 +0100

On 13 Oct 99 at 14:07, Todd Martin wrote:

> Could Kodak's promotion of HIE/HSI signal a changed attitude about the film.
>
> Perhaps now they'll be willing to spend more resources to fix (HSI) or offer in other sizes.

I would have agreed more if these essential errors had not been
present in that article, and if all those links had pointed to
content on their own site.

Still better than nothing (and in fact a nice compliment to all of
us who are responsible for creating the content on these external
links in the first place), but both these points tell me that this
Kodak note might be more superficial than it appears at first
sight....not really a thorough commitment to IR on consumer level,
with lots manpower or other resources....

--
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

      The desire to understand