RE: 120 Konica

  • From: "George L Smyth" <GLSmyth@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 120 Konica
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 06:35:47 -0500

HC110.
> I didn't give much detail as to how I had used the film because I wanted
> see what people were using that worked for them...  I knew I was on the
> wrong track already. So you've given me your developers but what about the
> dilution?  Film speed and processing time I can work out easily enough but
> a starting dilution would definitely save me some time.
> Cheers
>
> Ben

I typically develop HIE at 1+1 70F 8 min when shot at EI 250 as metered
through a #25 filter.  Of course, this varies throughout the year (I am
currently shooting HIE slower than I was during the summer).  You might
consider this as a starting point, then adjust for your own images.

george

---
Handmade Photographic Images
http://www2.ari.net/glsmyth/