RE: Infrared-Digest V #484 IR Laser

  • From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Infrared-Digest V #484 IR Laser
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:51:43 +0000

At 12:14 pm -0800 3/11/99, Mike Perkowitz wrote:

>> hllograms?  And....would the HIE film be of sufficient fine grain to be
>> able to record the interference patterns on it?
>
>my guess would be not.. when i once did some holography, we used very
>fine-grained and slow film. sorry, i dont recall what it was.
>
>mike

Mike,

A chap here used to run a company producing holograms (scientific stuff),
was chatting to him yesterday and Tech Pan was mentioned.  It has to be
high res film as you say for the interference patterns to work.

All the best,

             Clive   http://www.cocam.co.uk
                     Photographic Services, Filters and Equipment, Infrared FAQ
                            http://clive.bel-epa.com
                            Adventures in Cyberspace - Digital Art and Photos