list member's new site

  • From: Fadi makarem <Fmakarem@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: list member's new site
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:47:08 +0200

Hello,

I am a photographer (and list member) based in Greece and I have just
finished recently my web site, although it is still being modified on a
daily basis.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you (list members) to check
out the site, and if you like what you see, I would of
course be grateful for a link back to my site from your very own sites.
Comments and thought are also very welcome either to email or guestbook.

The url is  http://MOLOCH_5.tripod.com/

If you wish to be linked to, from my site , please email me the URL
privately.

Thanks.