Re: MACO INFRARED FILM IR820c

At 10:41 am +0000 24/11/99, Tim Rudman wrote:

>I have been watching this thread about Maco film with interest.
>Group members may be interested in some of their other products too (I have
>no commercial interest in Maco or Hans O'Mahn).
>When I was putting together my lith printing book they brought out a huge
>range of about 15 new B&W papers in the UK, + a lith developer + toners --
>quite an impressive range.
>I just had time to test some with regard to lith printing and toning before
>the book went to press, and they are useful for those in the group who I
>know are interested in lith printing. Good lith effects with no pepper
>fogging
>They were arranging distribution in the US through Cachet
>Tim Rudman

Tim,

Had a long chat to Hans O'Mahn and co. this morning regarding various
products including lith papers and developers.  Am considering stocking
O'Mahn papers, films and chemicals for distribution in the UK by CoCam
Photo.

Your name was mentioned by O'Mahn as someone who has tested their range of
lith products.  Will have to pick up your book again when I get home.  What
was the characteristic range of colours obtained using their papers and
lith developer?

All the best,

             Clive   http://www.cocam.co.uk
                     Photographic Services, Filters and Equipment, Infrared FAQ
                            http://clive.bel-epa.com
                            Adventures in Cyberspace - Digital Art and Photos