MACO IR 820 c information and samples

  • From: Eckhard Stephan <eckhard.stephan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: MACO IR 820 c information and samples
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 14:50:07 +0100

Hello everyone,

Rainy weekends are good for working on one's homepage... I just loaded
up some information on the new MACO IR 820 c. To find it, simply follow
the link on my initial page. The new page also contains some samples
(sorry for the bad scans, I got a little scanner problem at the
moment...).
I'm looking forward to hear about YOUR experiences with the new film :-)

Cheers, Eckhard

--
*          Eckhard Stephan             *
*          Freiburg (Germany)          *