Re: Irish infrared photo website

  • From: "Jaap Los" <imagefotografie@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Irish infrared photo website
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:46:18 +0200

Yes very nice pics indeed! They have that dreamy softfocus flowing look. It
should be IR. Still I wonder what the technical details are. The resolution
is very low which gives that softfocus effect?
Greetings,
Jaap Los
The Netherlands

My email address:  imagefotografie@xxxxxx

See also my infrared photography website with lots of infrared pics (also
LITH printed) and advice about exposure/development/printing of infrared
film.
Click at:    http://home.wxs.nl/~losjb/hometest.html