Re: Cachet Infrared News, filters

  • From: Magnus Slayde <magnus13@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cachet Infrared News, filters
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 23:44:44 -0500

Usually the infra-red filters you have to get thorugh special order, try
Calumet, you can find RED #25a filters at most of your professional camera
stores, they also make a  red #29, but you'll have to order that one also, I
get good results by using a red#25a with HIE, and SFX200. I have also
stacked filters to create a nearly black filter for infra-red work, try
using a red #25a and a medium or dark green filter together.