Web addresses for photo suppliers.

  • From: Magnus Slayde <magnus13@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Web addresses for photo suppliers.
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 23:52:22 -0500

Ok, after allot of searching I found the online address for ,PHOTOGRAPHERS
FORMULARY and other, here they are.

http://www.photoformulary.com/     PHOTOGRAPHERS FORMULARY

http://www.calumetphoto.com/       CALUMET PHOTO

http://www.rolyn.com/index.htm      ROLYN OPTICS COMPANY

Rolyn optics makes a black glass filter that only pases U.V. and INFRA_RED
light, but no visible light, they are only 50mm wide and square not mounted,
but they should make for interesting effects, they also make just infra-red
and only U.V. passing filters also, BTW most infra-red (I know HIE) is
sensitive to U.V. light also, photograph only the U.V. spectrum and see what
you get.

E-MAIL: magnus13@xxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo! Messanger ID: magnusslayde
ICQ#: 60662785
     Caffeine! My lord and master has restored my powers so that I may serve
him.