Re: Heather/Bio/Infrared

  • From: Heather <meandmydal@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Heather/Bio/Infrared
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 06:05:39 -0700

Stanee and all,
Thanks so much for all of the great tips. I hope to get started on another
roll this week and put some of this info to use.
I have posted one of the images from this first attempt on a new IR forum that
has just started it is at;
http://www.biphoto.com/ir/messages/382.html
The forum is a new addition to a B&W forum that I have been a part of for the
past year and a half. if you have a chance please have a look at the image and
let me know what you think. What I am not to happy about is the amount of
grain, i would have liked to seen a bit less of that.
Again, thanks for the warm welcome and helpful advice!
Heather
P.S to Stanee, I LOVE the church image.... BEAUTIFUL!
Shadowtint:Hand Painted B&W Fine Art Images
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com